We are currently looking for Ambassadors worldwide.
Ambassadors of iGoToChina in your city
Ambassadors are responsible for promoting our program in your cities and your region. All the ambassadors report directly to the managing director of iGoToChina. It’s a flexible job which can be full time, part time or even vocational job and the work location will be in your city. Meeting will be conducted via skype or tele-conference. iGoToChina is a new social enterprise and experiencing rapid growth. Opening regional offices in different countries is on our roadmap. If we find competent and dedicated ambassadors, we will not hesitate to establish a regional office in your country.
- Post flyers in educational institutes (university, high school, language school, training centers, jobs centers etc.)
- Post information of iGoToChina’s program on relevant websites. (travel websites, internship and job seeking websites etc)
- Contact directly with administration offices of relevant schools and organizations to promote the program.
- Any innovative way you can think of for promotion.
- Answer individuals’ questions regarding the program
- Host events or meetings to explain the grogram
The ultimate goal is to have successful applications.
What is NOT part of the ambassadors’ responsibility
- Help with the visa
- Arrange the travel
- Help with accommodation
- Contractual issues
- Handle the deposit
- You speak good English or Spanish or Chinese
- You are a good communicator and a networker
- You are enthusiastic about travelling, culture and international development
It is all about having the right attitude, drive and engagement.
What we offer:
We offer an exciting part time job with excellent opportunities for students and youth people. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality. You will become part of a young team with passion and enthusiasm.
We also offer a competitive salary in the city of your residence. We use the salary of United Nations as references.
Please send your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com
A Skype interview will be held by the management team.
We are looking for ambassadors all year around.